Withdrawal and cancellation
- You can withdraw the order by telling us before the order is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- You can cancel the order except for any goods which are made to your special requirements (the Returns Right) by telling us no later than 7 calendar days from the day the order was made or prior to design concept approval, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability, except in that case, you must return to any of our business premises the goods in undamaged condition at your own expense. Then we must without delay refund to you the price for those Goods which have been paid for in advance, but we can retain any separate delivery charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective goods. This Returns Right is different and separate from the cancellation rights below.
- This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below. These Cancellation Rights, however, do not apply to a order for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
- goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Also, the Cancellation Rights for an order cease to be available in the following circumstances:
- in the case of any sales order, if the goods become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
Right to cancel
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this order within 7 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 7 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party, other than the carrier indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the last of the Goods.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post, fax or email). In any event, you must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).